THIS CONTRACT is entered into on the booked service date(s), and is the only agreement between the booking client (s) [hereinafter referred to as the "Client"] and Fleurish Artistry Inc (Artist).
The Artist's obligation to give services hereunder is subject to the unavailability of the Artist as a result of sickness, accidents, acts of God, and other reasons beyond the Artist's control. If such should occur, Fleurish Artistry Inc. will issue a full refund of the proposed services rendered. Fleurish Artistry Inc. is acting as a non-exclusive independent contractor for the client.
By signing this contract, the client removes the Artist from any personal responsibility if there should be any damages incurred to the client and/or bridesmaid or any other party member, due to sensitivity or allergic reaction from products used during services and that services as commissioned at your own risk.
1. Bookings: To secure a date, a signed contract is required with a 50% retainer due at the time of signing. The retainer is non-refundable. Please be advised, that dates and scheduled makeup and hairstyling times will only be reserved with a signed contract and deposit are received.
2. Booking Times: The contract Summary above will contain a start time and end time initiated and approved by the client. Each makeup application and hairstyling requires a certain length of time to be finished and is not to exceed the time limit. When reserving your date, book accordingly. Any additional makeup and hairstyling needs outside the contract will only be performed at the discretion of the Artist. All persons involved in makeup and hairstyling appointments need to be available at the scheduled time of said appointment in order not to void the contract. All makeup and hairstyling for more than one person must be at the same location and consecutive in time (no gaps in between).
3. Unsanitary, infectious or unsafe conditions: We reserve the right to refuse services if unsanitary conditions exist and/or contagious infections are present. The client understands and acknowledges that Artists will NOT provide services where any contagious infections such as pink eye (conjunctivitis) or cold sores/fever blisters are present. There shall be no refund of any retainer paid. The client acknowledges and agrees that verbal abuse towards an Artist/Stylist is unacceptable by any person at the event and shall be grounds for the Artist/Stylist to cease services immediately. The client acknowledges that they will not be entitled to a refund for any work already performed.
4. Double Booking Clause: Due to potential scheduling conflicts, if any person is not available for an appointed booking time, then his or her makeup and hairstyling may be cancelled (at the sole discretion of the Artist) and all monies will be forfeited and will not be refunded. Upon signing this contract, the Artist (s) have agreed that they will not take another service at the same time and date.
5. Late policy: Please be respectful of our appointment starting time. If the client is running late, the makeup and hairstyles may have to be altered to accommodate the time. Otherwise, a late fee of $50 per half an hour will be applied to the final invoice.
6. Cancellation: Should a client cancel a booked event or any service on a contract, the retainer will not be refunded. However, the deposit can be transferred to another client or credited towards a future booking. The new booking has to be within a year of the initial contract. If the Artist cancels or is unable to perform her duties for any reason, the retainer paid will be fully refunded.
7. Liability: All brushes and makeup products are kept sanitary and are sanitized between every makeup application. Makeup products used are hypoallergenic. The client should report any skin condition to the Artist before application. If need be, a sample test of makeup may be performed on the skin to test the reaction. Client(s) agree to release Fleurish Artistry Inc., its owners, and all employees and agents from liability for any skin complications due to allergic reactions.
8. Satisfaction Guaranteed: Makeup and hairstyling will be completed to each client's satisfaction but is not to exceed the allotted makeup time. Ample time is given for each makeup application upon booking. The client's acceptance of the makeup application is an acknowledgment by the client that the makeup was done to her/his satisfaction.
9. Breach of contract: The Artist will ONLY provide services as per the booking contract description. In any case, if bridal makeup and hairstyling services are required as per the Artist's discretion, and the signed contract, however, indicated non-bridal services. The Artist will NOT continue with the booking unless the price difference is paid upfront. The client acknowledges that they will not be entitled to a refund.
10. Service Location and Requirements: The location of service for the event will be at the client's discretion, but there are specific requirements the Makeup Artist and Hairstylists need to complete the makeup. Working electrical outlets must be made available for use by the makeup artist. A table/work area and a barstool-height chair may be requested.
11. Parking Fees: Where parking, valet, or toll fees may be incurred, the amount will be included with the final invoice and due for payment on the day of the event.
12. Travel Fee: Travel is included for bridal makeup and hair package bookings within Lower Mainland (wedding ceremony and reception packages only)
Travel fees for semi-bridal and non-bridal bookings will be indicated in invoices.
13. Airfare and Accommodations: For destination bookings, all travel costs to a booked event are to be paid by the client. Fees may include but are not limited to return airfares, hotel, transportation, parking, per diem of $200USD, service incidentals, and all taxes.
14. Payment: The final balance is due on the first service date. No exceptions. The person responsible for the entire balance is the person(s) who has signed the booking contract. Acceptable forms of payment are Cash or e-transfer.
15. Severability: If any provision or provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any of the law(s) of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
16. Miscellaneous: The Makeup Service Agreement and the attached if any, set forth the entire Agreement between the parties and may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties.
17. Confidentiality clause: All parties to this contract agree not to disclose the content of this Agreement, publicly post or disclose the Artists on any social media or otherwise, unless approved by the Company. Failure to comply, the Company may take all steps necessary to recover any damages resulting from the above breach.
18. Right to refuse service: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.